Everyone wants to eat healthy foods. But in a bottle? Are you kidding me?
No, I’m not kidding. You can get healthy foods in a bottle.
OK, so I’m not talking about T-bone steaks and mashed potatoes. I AM talking about real healthy foods. Vitamins, minerals, amino acides, proteins. The substance of life. You can get these essential healthy foods in a number of ways, and if you eat right then you might not need them in a bottle. But most people don’t eat the way they should eat. Therefore, that’s why they need healthy food supplements.
A healthy food supplement is a gift from nature. You and your doctor determine the foods you need more of, then you can make sure you get the right healthy foods into your system by supplementing your daily diet.
These healthy foods can include:
- Wheatgrass – Wheatgrass and wheatgrass juice is a natural source of chlorophyll. You also get a good dose of amino acids, minerals, vitamins, and enzymes. By supplementing your diet with wheatgrass you can help your blood flow and digestion and detoxify your body.
- Spirulina – Spirulina comes in many forms. You can get it in a table, powder, in a food bar, or as vitamins. It’s a blue-green algae that contains protein, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and carotenoids. Spirulina has many healthy benefits. It’s good for the diet.
- Coconut – Coconut and coconut oil is very nutritious and rich in fiber, proteins, vitamins, and minerals. Prevent goiters and improve your iodine content. Coconut water also produces health benefits for the kidney and urinary bladder.
- Acai – Acai berry has been used to prevent heart disease and cancer. It has more antioxidants than cranberry, raspberry, blackberry, strawberry, and blueberry.
- Gofi berries – With 21 essential minerals and 18 amino acids, goji berries have anti-aging properties that make it one of nature’s most healthy foods.
- Manuka honey – Made by bees in New Zealand, this sweet natural product is a healthy godsend.
- Oatmeal – Oatmeal has an antioxidant that helps protect the heart. With fiber, protein, and iron, oatmeal will make you feel healthy.
- Vitamineral green – This superfood supports a healthy blood sugar level, detoxifies the body and immune system, and produces health benefits for the liver, kidneys, blood, bones, colon, and your circulatory system.
- Taheebo tea – This powerful herb has a ton of healing properties. It strengthens the immune system and helps you resist chronic diseases. Its antifungal properties can ward off eczema, psoriasis, skin cancer, athlete’s foot, and a number of other viral infections.
- Turmeric – Turmeric has been used for more than 2500 years in India. It contains curcumin and has medicinal properties that includes health benefits for the heart and Alzheimer’s.
Healthy foods are all over the place. Nature has them in abundance. If you don’t have them in your regular diet, supplement them from a bottle.