Bob’s Red Mill Organic Scottish Oatmeal, 20-Ounce Bags
USDA Organic, The original oatmeal or porridge of ancient Scotland, Oatmeal originated in Scotland centuries ago and was different from our modern rolled oats, A coarse meal was produced by slowly grinding the kerne…
(Pack of 4)
The original oatmeal or porridge of ancient Scotland..
Oatmeal originated in Scotland centuries ago and was different from our modern rolled oats.
A coarse meal was produced by slowly grinding the kernel between two large millstones.
Bob’s Red Mill Scottish Oatmeal is produced in the same old-fashioned way and contains all the health-giving nutrients of the best quality oats from which it was ground – the germ, the oil and the fiber.
Certified Organic by QAI
You can see our quality
- Brand:Bob’s Red Mill
- Feature:Surprisingly unique and flavorful hot cereal
- Feature:Scottish Oatmeal produced in the same old fashioned way
- Feature:Contains all the health giving nutrients of the best quality oats
- Label:Bob’s Red Mill
- LegalDisclaimer:This information is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always seek the advice of your qualified physician or other health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard or delay in seeking medical advice.
- Manufacturer:Bob’s Red Mill
- Publisher:Bob’s Red Mill
- Studio:Bob’s Red Mill
- Title:Bob’s Red Mill Organic Scottish Oatmeal, 20-Ounce Bags (Pack of 4)
Leave a Reply
add to cart
The nutrients in Acai can help : Maintain the healthy function of bodily systems and organs Increase energy, libido and stamina Promote healthy, glowing skin and hair Promotes hea..More Infoadd to cart
wolfberry, or goji is renowned in Asia as a highly nutritious food, These berries have been used in traditional Chinese medicine for about 1,900 years, Their undocumented legend; h..More Infoadd to cart
Pau D'Arco [Immune] bark comes from a tree that grows primarily in Argentina and Brazil, The tree is known as taheebo, Unlike other trees in its midst, pau d'arco does not develop ..More Infoadd to cart
Açai the way its supposed to be, unrefined, 100% pure, 100% natural and 100% organic plus wild harvested Amazonian Camu Camu fruit for optimal Acai absorption (less than ,5%), and..More Infoadd to cart
The Maori people used Manuka as a medicinal plant, from treating fevers and colds to sedatives and early European settlers called it the "tea tree", This is a strong flavored honey..More Infoadd to cart