Jarrow Formulas Curcumin 95, 500mg, 120 Caps
Curcumin 95TM is an 18 : 1 extract of the antioxidants found in the spice turmeric root, Curcumin 95TM contains 95% curcuminoids (including curcumin, demethoxycurcumin and bisdemethoxycurcumin), which are antioxidants, …
Curcumin 95TM is an 18 : 1 extract of the antioxidants found in the spice turmeric root.
Curcumin 95TM contains 95% curcuminoids (including curcumin, demethoxycurcumin and bisdemethoxycurcumin), which are antioxidants.
Specifically, curcumin and its derivatives protect DNA against oxidative damage induced by singlet oxygen.
Turmeric in Latin is Curcuma longa.
The roots of the plant are stemlike and are used as an herb in Asian cooking such as in making curries.
- Binding:Health and Beauty
- Department:Nutritional Supplements
- Feature:120 Capsules
- Feature:Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Feature:120 Servings Per Container
- Label:Jarrow Formulas
- LegalDisclaimer:* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. ** Always refer to the manufacturer’s label on the product for description, recommended dose and precautions.
- Manufacturer:Jarrow Formulas
- ProductGroup:Health and Beauty
- Publisher:Jarrow Formulas
- Studio:Jarrow Formulas
- Title:Jarrow Formulas Curcumin 95, 500mg, 120 Capsules
Pau d'Arco, also known as Taheebo Tea, comes from a tree that makes its habitat predominantly in Argentina and Brazil, It is believed to have a positive effect on the immune syst..More Infoadd to cart
One of today's most popular functional foods, Goji berries have been prized for millennia for their superior energy-boosting properties, The berries are celebrated for fostering lo..More Infoadd to cart
No additives or preservatives, 50 Grams per serving! It’s been awarded as the 2005 Best Taste by American Culinary Institute, Our organic hot oatmeal is made with whole grain cut..More Infoadd to cart
New Chapter® has been in love with turmeric for decades, We grow it on our biodynamic farm in Costa Rica, which is nestled in the volcanic mountains adjoining the Children's Inter..More Infoadd to cart
Pau d'Arco (Tabebuia impetiginosa) also known as Lapacho or Taheebo, is native to the rainforest, Nature's Way encourages active participation in saving with world's natural rainfo..More Infoadd to cart
Given by Nature, Proven by Science This MGO 400+ Manuka Honey has been tested and is certified to contain at least 400mg/kg of dietary methylglyoxal, a natural compound found in s..More Infoadd to cart