Navitas Naturals Organic Freeze Dried Goji Berry
Goji’s have been used in Asian herbal medicine for over 5,000 years, This bag contains 100% pure freeze dried goji powder that is certified organic and vegan, The goji berry is one of the most nutrient-rich foods on …
Goji’s have been used in Asian herbal medicine for over 5,000 years.
This bag contains 100% pure freeze dried goji powder that is certified organic and vegan.
The goji berry is one of the most nutrient-rich foods on earth.
It is a vegetarian form of protein, packed with essential amino acids, rich in vitamin A and a good source of vitamin C.
Goji berries possess over 20 trace minerals and vitamins including zinc, iron, phosphorus, riboflavin (B2), vitamin E as well as carotenoids, including beta-carotene.
Navitas Naturals’ mission is to provide premium organic power foods that increase energy and enhance health.
Our products are of the highest quality, sourced directly from farmers, cultivated sustainably and in accordance with fair trade practices.
Product of China – Packed in USA
- Brand:Navitas Naturals
- Feature:Certified Organic, Kosher, Vegan, Sun-Dried and Raw.
- Feature:Vitamin C, Beta Carotene, Trace Minerals, Protein, Amino Acids.
- Feature:Nutrient and Antioxidant rich superfruit. Packed with minerals and vitamins.
- Feature:Mix into smoothies, water and juice. Add to baked goods.
- Feature:Navitas Naturals products come directly from the farmers who cultivate them and are free of heavy metals, chemicals and pesticides.
- Ingredients:Calories (0.5 g, 1%), Saturated Fat, Trans Fat, Cholesterol, Sodium (45 mg, 2%), Total Carbohydrate (9 g, 3%), Dietary Fiber (1 g, 4%), Sugars (5 g), Protein (2 g), Vitamin A (280%), Vitamin C (15%), Calcium (2%), Iron (8%)
- IngredientsSetElement:Calories (0.5 g, 1%), Saturated Fat, Trans Fat, Cholesterol, Sodium (45 mg, 2%), Total Carbohydrate (9 g, 3%), Dietary Fiber (1 g, 4%), Sugars (5 g), Protein (2 g), Vitamin A (280%), Vitamin C (15%), Calcium (2%), Iron (8%)
- Label:Navitas Naturals
- Manufacturer:Navitas Naturals
- MaterialType:Organic Goji Powder
- MaterialTypeSetElement:Organic Goji Powder
- Publisher:Navitas Naturals
- Studio:Navitas Naturals
- Title:Navitas Naturals Organic Freeze Dried Goji Berry Powder Himalayan Superfruit, 8-Ounce Pouch
Leave a Reply
One of today's most popular functional foods, Goji berries have been prized for millennia for their superior energy-boosting properties, The berries are celebrated for fostering lo..More Infoadd to cart
Goji berries have been used in Asian herbal medicine for over 5,000 years, This bag contains 100% pure goji berries that are certified organic, vegan and kosher, The goji berry i..More Infoadd to cart
add to cart
Along The Banks Of The Ancient Huang He River In The Ningxia (Pronounced Ning-Shah) Province Of China, Lies A Unique, Mineral Rich, Glacial And Silt Water Floodplain, The Super Fer..More Infoadd to cart
2 Pounds!! FDA-Certified Organic Goji Berries are Nature's Perfect Snack The goji berry, a sweet red fruit native to Asia, serves as both a botanical medicine and a food, and has a..More Infoadd to cart
Goji berries have over 15% protein, 21 essential minerals, and 18 amino acids, It has anti-aging effects, Goji berries have been shown to inhibit precipitation of fat in liver cel..More Infoadd to cart