Nutiva Certified Organic Extra Virgin Coconut
A deliciously healthy cooking oil, Better than butter, USDA organic, Unrefined & no trans fats, Rich in lauric acid, A soothing body oil, The coconut oil myth, Coconut oil has been mistakenly des…
A deliciously healthy cooking oil
Better than butter
Unrefined & no trans fats
Rich in lauric acid
A soothing body oil
The coconut oil myth
Coconut oil has been mistakenly described as not healthy.
The fact is, coconut oil is cholesterol-free and rich in medium-chain good fats that doctors recommend.
Why is it that baby formulas often include coconut oil? Because coconut is one of the world’s most nourishing super foods.
Nutritionists suggest enjoying up to 3 tbsp of extra-virgin coconut oil each day, so help yourself to this heavenly, creamy taste of the tropics.
Nutiva’s cold-pressed Coconut Oil is : Extra-virgin & pure white : not refined, deodorized or bleached! Organic : so it’s free from pesticides, GMOs and hexane.
Versatile : Ideal as high-heat cooking oil (up to 350 degrees), as a nutritious substitute in baking, a better-than-butter replacement on bread, vegetables or popcorn, and as a luscious oil for skin care, hair care, and massage.
America needs an oil change.
While doctors suggest we consume a 4 : 1 ratio of Omega-6 to Omega-3, the average American diet provides a ratio of 20:1 or more – contributing to heart disease, skin disorders, and arterial inflammation.
So avoid out of balance soy, corn, and canola oils with their trans fats, oxidation, and GMOs.
Cook with coconut oil (with only 1% Omega-6), and use olive oil (also low in Omega-6), and hemp oil (with the perfect 3 : 1 Omega ratio) for unheated recipes.
Nature’s ideal all-purpose cooking oil.
No trans or hydrogenated fat; no cholesterol or hexane.
Unlike other brands, we press our coconuts within 2 hours of chopping.
No refrigeration required.
Solid at room temperature and melts at 76 degrees.
Any coconut husk fibers at the bottom of the jar are indigenous to the processing and harmless.
Coconut oil contains medium-chain good fats with 50-55% lauric acid – a healthful nutrient that supports the metabolism.
Certified organic by QAI
Product of the Philippines
- Feature:One 54-ounce jar of pure-white, USDA-certified-organic, extra-virgin coconut oil
- Feature:Cold-pressed from fresh coconuts within two hours of chopping; light true-coconut taste, aroma
- Feature:No refrigeration required; solid at room temperature and melts at 76 degrees
- Feature:Product of the Philippines
- Ingredients:Calories: 120, Calories From Fat: 120, Total Fat: 14gm, Saturated Fat: 12.5gm, Polyunsaturated Fat: .5gm, Monounsaturated Fat: 1gm
- IngredientsSetElement:Calories: 120, Calories From Fat: 120, Total Fat: 14gm, Saturated Fat: 12.5gm, Polyunsaturated Fat: .5gm, Monounsaturated Fat: 1gm
- LegalDisclaimer:The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
- MaterialType:extra-virgin coconut oil.
- MaterialTypeSetElement:extra-virgin coconut oil.
- Size:54 oz
- Title:Nutiva Certified Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil — 54 fl oz
Leave a Reply
O,N,E, Coconut Water with a splash of pink guava, is the only flavored coconut water on the market with real fruit juice, It is the water from inside a young green coconut, with a ..More Infoadd to cart
Amy & Brian Coconut Juice is a natural isotonic beverage that is high in potassium and other electrolytes, Great for any active lifestyle, it is an effective rehydration beverage f..More Infoadd to cart
High in potassium, fat free, cholesterol free, and low in acidity, no sugar, Contains five essential electrolytes--potassium, magnesium, calcium, sodium, and phosphorous,.....More Infoadd to cart
The best young coconuts to give you the flavor you have come to love, Young coconuts are truly tender and sometimes may yield water that contain fine traces of pulp that naturally ..More Infoadd to cart
O,N,E,™ is 100% natural coconut water, which is the water inside a young green coconut, It is naturally filtered for nine months through the dense fibers of the coconut creating ..More Infoadd to cart