Organic Spirulina Powder 500g (1.1 lb), Bulk
This organic spirulina was grown strickly in organic conditions as required by the USDA organic program,
Spirulina is a blue green micro-algae that grows in alkaline water, It is the world healthiest food rich in b…
This organic spirulina was grown strickly in organic conditions as required by the USDA organic program.
Spirulina is a blue green micro-algae that grows in alkaline water.
It is the world healthiest food rich in beta carotene (10 times more concentrated than carrots) and phytonutrients.
This tiny aquatic plant offers 60% all-vegetable protein (with all the essential amino acids), essential vitamins (high in Vit-B12 and Vit-B complex) and phytonutrients such as the antioxidant beta carotene, the rare essential fatty acid GLA, sulfolipids, glycolipids and polysaccharides.
Its deep color comes from its rainbow of natural pigments : chlorophyll (green), phycocyanin (blue) and carotenoids (orange), that harvest the sun energy.
Spirulina is easily to be digested, so nutrients are absorbed quickly.
Spirulina is the most extensively researched food microalgae, well documented in numerous books, journal articles, and periodicals.
Many people use Spirulina in their own self-care strategy for more energy, nutritional insurance, weight control and cleansing.
Athletes discover more endurance and strength.
Seniors find better nutrient absorption.
General use : 3 to 10 grams (1 to 2 teaspoons) a day will provide significant health benefits.
Mix Spirulina powder in fruit juice or cool water.
For cooking, add to soups, pastas, etc.
Preferably between or before meals for good nutrition without the heaviness of bulky food.
Or do your own research for use amount and your usage purpose.
- Binding:Health and Beauty
- Feature:One pack of 500 grams (1.1 lb) Organic Spirulina pure powder (picture is for 2Kg pack size), food grade. There is not any additive or filler inside.
- Feature:Fresh, plus 1.5 to 2.5 years shelf life available. (there is not “USDA Organic” sticker on this actual small quantity size packing)
- Feature:Superfood Green Algae, Characteristic odor (slightly seaweed-like odor)
- Feature:60%+ all-vegetable protein, essential vitamins, phytonutrients, Beta-carotene, chlorophyll….
- Feature:Prompt combine shipping for saving shipping cost. Please contact for large bulk quantity order, 5Kg, 10Kg, 25Kg,… available
- Model:Organic Spirulina-500
- MPN:Organic Spirulina-500
- ProductGroup:Health and Beauty
- Title:Organic Spirulina Powder 500g (1.1 lb), Bulk Pure Fresh, By HerbStoreUSA
Leave a Reply
Maca root has been used in indigenous Andean societies as a source of nourishment and healing for thousands of years, This bag contains 100% pure raw maca powder that is certified ..More Infoadd to cart
Earthrise 100% Pure Spirulina Natural¿, 360 Tablets, 60 Day Supply.....More Infoadd to cart
Spirulina Pacifica Key Facts : Spirulina thrives in natural alkaline lakes, Spirulina is a microscopic blue - green algae, Spirulina exists as a single celled organism turning sun..More Infoadd to cart
Spirulina, also known as Spirulina platensis, is a blue-green algae Today, spirulina platensis is mostly grown in the United States, India, Thailand, China and Taiwan, Starwest Bot..More Infoadd to cart
Chlorella is a green single-celled microalgae that contains the highest concentrations of chlorophyll known, Chlorella also supplies high levels of Beta-Carotene, Vitamin B-12, Iro..More Infoadd to cart
100% NaturalNutrient Rich SuperfoodGrown in HawaiiA Dietary SupplementVegetarian Formula Spirulina is a single-celled freshwater algae and an incredible source of nutrients,It prov..More Infoadd to cart