Source Naturals Spirulina 500mg, 500 Tablets

$36.50 $19.22
(as of 26/10/2011 03:19 - info)

Dietary supplement, For over 30 years Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis) has been the premier choice for supplementing a vegetarian diet, Source Naturals Spirulina is of the highest quality available, This special bl…

Dietary supplement
For over 30 years Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis) has been the premier choice for supplementing a vegetarian diet.
This special blue-green algae is a good source of numerous vitamins, minerals, carotenoids, and essential fatty acids that are hard to maintain at adequate levels with a vegetarian diet.
Most notable is the high quality protein, which contains all nine essential amino acids.
Spirulina’s cell walls do not contain cellulose to slow down digestion.
Source Naturals Spirulina is naturally grown and harvested without herbicides or pesticides.

  • Binding:Health and Beauty
  • Brand:Source Naturals
  • EAN:0021078006398
  • Feature:Has been the premier choice for supplementing a vegetarian diet for over 30 years
  • Feature:Source naturals spirulina is of the highest quality available
  • Feature:Good source of numerous vitamins, minerals, carotenoids, and essential fatty acids that are hard to maintain
  • Feature:Most notable is the high quality protein, which contains all nine essential amino acids
  • Feature:Naturally grown and harvested without herbicides or pesticides
  • Ingredients:Calories (10), Sodium (20 mg, 2%), Total Carbohydrate (1 g, 2%), Spirulina (3 g), Protein (2 g, 4%), Vitamin A (6000 IU, 120%), Vitamin K (16 mcg, 20%), Vitamin B-12 (3 mcg, 45%), Iron (1 mg, 8%), Potassium (40 mg, 2%), Phycocyanin (300 mg), Gamma-Linolenic Acid (30 mg), Linoleic Acid (27 mg), Chlorophyll (27 mg), Cartenoids (11 mg)
  • IngredientsSetElement:Calories (10), Sodium (20 mg, 2%), Total Carbohydrate (1 g, 2%), Spirulina (3 g), Protein (2 g, 4%), Vitamin A (6000 IU, 120%), Vitamin K (16 mcg, 20%), Vitamin B-12 (3 mcg, 45%), Iron (1 mg, 8%), Potassium (40 mg, 2%), Phycocyanin (300 mg), Gamma-Linolenic Acid (30 mg), Linoleic Acid (27 mg), Chlorophyll (27 mg), Cartenoids (11 mg)
  • IsAdultProduct:0
  • IsAutographed:0
  • IsMemorabilia:0
  • ItemDimensions:
  • Label:Source Naturals
  • LegalDisclaimer:These statements have not yet been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
  • ListPrice:
  • Manufacturer:Source Naturals
  • MPN:021078006398
  • NumberOfItems:1
  • PackageDimensions:
  • PackageQuantity:1
  • ProductGroup:Health and Beauty
  • ProductTypeName:HEALTH_PERSONAL_CARE
  • Publisher:Source Naturals
  • ReleaseDate:2006-06-21
  • Size:500 Tablets
  • SKU:SN0639
  • Studio:Source Naturals
  • Title:Source Naturals Spirulina 500mg, 500 Tablets
  • UPC:021078006398

Buy Spirulina, Spirulina Tablets

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

6,965 Spam Comments Blocked so far by Spam Free Wordpress

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Related Products